BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Slowly but surely

Dieting sucks. LOL. I've tried it a million times in the past and I think I finally found a combo that works for me with diet and excesses. I've dropped seven pounds in two weeks and while I'm super happy about that and the number motivates me, its still damn hard! It's a struggle for me every day. I'm the type who looks at food and a pound or two jumps on me. Not fun. But I've made the decision to stick with it this time. My goals are going well for me so far. I'm taking it one step at a time and slowly but surely, I will get there.

Do you struggle with weight loss? Found something that works well?

2 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Oh hell yes! Story of my life, I swear. I do fine during the day and just pick around at things but nighttime just KILLS me. I'm trying soooo hard not to eat after dinner but I'm reallys struggling with it.

Anny Cook said...

1)Eat breakfast.
2)Eat lunch.
3)Eat dinner.
4)Around nine thirty eat a SMALL snack...yogurt/cheese stick and something similar to triscuits (four or five).
5)Drink lots of water.