BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

WOO HOO! A new review

Well, its a beautiful day in Southern California today and I woke up to a beautiful review in my inbox too! Here's a snippet.

"A short story packed full of likeable characters you can identify with, smokin' hot passion and a ghost that will make you LOL out loud" You can read the full review HERE

So yeah. Good day for me! I love it when a reader enjoys one of my stories. It's the best feeling.

In other news, I just finished my first round of edits for, Wild, book one in "The Nanny Diaries" series! I should have a release day soon.

Hope the weather is nice in your neck of the woods!

2 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

woot! thats my review ^_^ thanks for blogging it =)

Madison Scott said...

Thank you for the review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.