BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In the zone!




Don't you love it when you're in the zone? You know what I mean, that spot where no matter what it is you need to do: writing, housecleaning, applying for a promotion at work and you're just so focused that you're...well you're in the zone.

I've been like that with my writing lately. I don't know if its just my determination pushing through, if I'm just really feeling this book, or a combination of the two, but whatever it is, I'm in place where I feel like nothing can stop me. It's just the best feeling! I think we all go through these times. Some days I feel like I just can't do anything and then I get in these flows where I can hardly keep up with my fingers as they're dancing across the keyboard.

I wish I could bottle this energy up for those slow days. LOL. Or at least wish I knew how to channel it when I need to. For now, I'm just need to take advantage of it while I can!

Anything big going on in your life that you're pushing for? A deadline? New job? Diet?

0 comments: